Every Cosmic Ally comes with a special instruction for a Sacred Journey that you are invited to undertake. This Sacred Journey is key to activating your Cosmic Ally and establishing the connection with your Soul. It is for your eyes only and cannot be explained in its full depth as the experience of the journey is specific to you and your resonance with the Cosmic Ally. Simply step into the process and allow. The Sacred Journey can be repeated as often as you wish. You will notice changes and your experience will deepen, become richer with further insights and blessings. Your personal relationship with your Cosmic Ally will grow and develop as you both continue the journey together.
Flat rate shipping is 9.95€ globally. Sign up to my newsletter here to get a 10€ Discount Coupon for purchases over 99€.
Orders are usually ready for shipping in 1 – 3 business days. You will receive a notification email that includes the shipping day, tracking number and a photo of your package.
I provide a tracking number with each shipment. You will receive a photo of your packaging, the tracking number and the Greek website where you can follow the process.
Please note: When the package reaches your Country, the tracking number will allow you to check the status of your order through your local postal service.
No, you can make a purchase as a guest.
Yes, my jewelry creations travel to customers all over the world. However, during the covid pandemic I’m not able to ship to some countries. If you do not find your Country listed during the shopping cart process, please contact me here and I will let you know when shipping becomes available for your Country.
Depending on your location, postal services usually take 1-4 weeks to deliver the package to their destination. I’m not responsible for postal or customs delays. Please note, during the covid pandemic, there might be delays in the delivery.
I accept payments by Credit Card or through PayPal.
Credit card payments are encrypted and processed under the protection of Alpha Bank. None of your information is stored on myCosmicAlly.com and I never share any confidential information with third party sellers. All credit card transactions are processed and verified securely through Alpha Bank only.
• For Cosmic Allies: The jewel is carefully packaged in a beautiful collector’s gift box made from recycled paper. Inside the box you will find the card that explains the purpose and the cosmic qualities of your Ally, ready to work with you.
• For Earrings and Bracelets: The jewels are carefully packaged in a simple box made from recycled paper.
• All the jewels are wrapped in soft fabric inside the box.
• All jewels are accompanied with care instructions.
• The boxes can be used to store your jewels or serve as a gift box if your purchase is intended for someone else.
• High quality semi-precious stones from all over the world
• Handmade metal sourced from Greece
• Handmade ceramic and glass beads sourced from Greece
• Handmade high quality cord sourced from Greece
• Polymer Clay
Crystals are purchased from small family businesses Internationally.
Packaging, metals, beads, cords, chains are from sources here in Greece, supporting our local economy.
The crystals I use come from deep within the Earth and were formed under tremendous pressure and heat, so the baking process does not affect them.
The semi-precious stones embedded in your jewel are of natural origin. That means their color and their texture may change over time. Remember that they grow and evolve together with you.
The following practical suggestions will help to keep your jewel in the best condition for years to come.
For your Cosmic Ally
• Always store your jewel separately from your other jewelry
• Take off your jewel before swimming, showering or doing housework
• Avoid cleaning your jewel with water or chemicals
• Avoid direct contact with sweat, perfumes, heat, hairsprays or any other cosmetics
• Avoid wearing your jewel underneath clothing. The jewel needs to breathe. Also the fabric may wear off the protective varnish.
For earrings & bracelets:
• For earrings that have a mix of clay, metal elements and crystals: To keep your earrings looking shiny, gently rub the metal with a soft fabric cloth, a felt jewelry cloth is ideal. Because the earrings have clay elements, you cannot use soap and water. Store them in a special place, away from direct sunlight and you won’t need to polish them often.
• For earrings and bracelets that have only metal elements and crystals: to keep them looking shiny, use dish soap and water and gently rub them with a soft fabric as you are using the soap and after, as you dry them. Let them dry on a soft fabric. Because some of the metals are plated, be gentle while you rub them.
Of course! Buy the jewel you would love to give to someone and I will send it to the address you provide. In the shopping process, simply click the “Shipping to a different address” box and fill in the details. Then please additionally add your request in the “Order notes” field box. I am also happy to provide a personal note to send with your gift, just request it in the “Order notes” field.
I invite you to visit my website frequently or sign up here to receive my newsletter here every time new jewels are posted in the shop.
Not at this time.