Yes, my jewelry creations travel to customers all over the world. However, during the covid pandemic I’m not able to ship to some countries. If you do not find your Country listed during the shopping cart process, please contact me here and I will let you know when shipping becomes available for your Country.
Depending on your location, postal services usually take 1-4 weeks to deliver the package to their destination. I’m not responsible for postal or customs delays. Please note, during the covid pandemic, there might be delays in the delivery.
I accept payments by Credit Card or through PayPal.
Credit card payments are encrypted and processed under the protection of Alpha Bank. None of your information is stored on myCosmicAlly.com and I never share any confidential information with third party sellers. All credit card transactions are processed and verified securely through Alpha Bank only.
• Cosmic Allies are carefully packaged in a beautiful collector’s gift box made from recycled paper. Inside the box you will find the papyrus that explains the purpose and the Cosmic qualities of your Ally, ready to work with you.
• All Cosmic Allies are wrapped in soft fabric inside the box.
• All Cosmic Allies are accompanied with care instructions.
• The boxes can be used to store your Cosmic Allies or serve as a gift box if your purchase is intended for someone else.
• High quality semi-precious stones from all over the world • Handmade metal sourced from Greece • Handmade ceramic and glass beads sourced from Greece • Handmade high quality cord sourced from Greece • Polymer Clay
Crystals are purchased from small family businesses Internationally.
Packaging, metals, beads, cords, chains are from sources here in Greece, supporting our local economy.
The semi-precious stones embedded in your jewel are of natural origin. That means their color and their texture may change over time. Remember that they grow and evolve together with you.
The following practical suggestions will help to keep your Cosmic Ally in the best condition for years to come.
• Always store your jewel separately from your other jewelry • Take off your jewel before swimming, showering or doing housework • Avoid cleaning your jewel with water or chemicals • Avoid direct contact with sweat, perfumes, heat, hairsprays or any other cosmetics • Avoid wearing your jewel underneath clothing. The jewel needs to breathe. Also the fabric may wear off the protective varnish.
Of course! Buy the jewel you would love to give to someone and I will send it to the address you provide. In the shopping process, simply click the “Shipping to a different address” box and fill in the details. Then please additionally add your request in the “Order notes” field box. I am also happy to provide a personal note to send with your gift, just request it in the “Order notes” field.